Monday, January 21, 2013

Pocket Full of Who?!


Yes.  You read that correctly.  Crazies. 
 
Crazy as in: 
adjective. mad - insane - demented - daft - lunatic - nutty
noun. lunatic
 
My home is full of crazies. 

Crazy Hubby is mad about computers.
 
Crazy Son #1 is nutty over everything.
 
Crazy Son #2 is a lunatic.
 
Crazy Dog might be demented.
 
That leaves me.  Crazy Mommy.  You could use any adjective listed to describe me. 
 
I'm mad about my family.  Just crazy over them. 
 
You could say I'm insane.  Not many would counterpoint.
 
I'm also a nutty type of parent.  I'm an oxymoron, I suppose.  Goofball meets Drill Sargeant.
 
 
So there you have it.  We are a Pocket Full of Crazies and I wouldn't have it any other way!

 
Stay tuned for my Promise Me 2013 journey, Recipes, Thirty-One Products, Encouragement, Handmade Gifts and Projects I'm working on.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment