Saturday, March 2, 2013

Promise Me 2013

The excitement that's brewing inside of my heart over this Promise Me Journey is uncharted.

What's Promise Me all about?

I'm so glad you asked.

Promise Me is an experience. 

A Journey.

Dedication to take time for yourself.

To grow yourself.

It's a list of Promises that you commit to keeping to yourself.

A list of things you are excited to complete, rather than the normal mundane "to do" list, or the notorious "New Years Resolution" list.

For me, this experience is all about being purposeful in remembering to take time for myself. 

In a house full of crazies, it's nearly impossible to have "me time". 

This is why I'm so excited about this journey! 

I'm jumping on the SmashBook bandwagon to document every endeavor. 

 
I used rub ons from my scrapbooking stash to decorate the outside.
 

Stay tuned for all of the items to be marked off of my list!

 
 
"Start a Blog" - Check!
 
*** To see the beautiful blogger who came up with this idea, and to be dazzled with all things pretty, visit Jessica at Pen 'n PaperFlowers.  I promise you will be inspired!
 
 

1 comment: